Ways you can help:
- Invite your friends and family to the Una Noche con las Chicas’ Facebook Event
- Share the link to our event and ticket sales, Una Noche con las Chicas: Brown Paper Tickets
- Tweet about it ~ #NocheconlasChicas @ChicasLatinas
- Purchase your ticket TODAY: Una Noche con las Chicas: Brown Paper Tickets
- Space is limited and tickets are only $15 in advance… don’t miss out!
- Dinners, products, and/or services to our Silent Auction – minimum $100 value.
- This offer includes 2 free tickets and advertising of your company in the auction.
- Chicas Latinas de Sacramento Blog and Social Media Exposure
- $400 Sponsorship of the event which includes (or ONLY $250 w/ a Silent Auction donation).
- 4 free tickets to “A Night with the Chicas”
- Exposure for your business with a 2 X 2 space for either samples, menu’s and/or business cards and flyers.
- An 8 X 11 table top stand for your business name.
- Chicas Latinas de Sacramento Blog and Social Media Exposure.
- A month free of Social media consulting (facebook /twitter) from Atero Marketing Group (AND ME, Angela Rosas) valued at $1,500.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Live Music by Edson Artica
* Salsa dance lesson by Del Campo Dance Studio
* DJ dancing all night! (salsa, bachata, merengue, reggaeton, cumbia… something for everyone)
* Food provided by Carmelita’s Mexican Restaurant
* Mexican Tequila from Tequila 374 (and Mexican beers) Only $15 in advance: http:// chicaslatinas.brownpapertic kets.com/
FB Event: Una Noche con Las Chicas
Dec. 8th, 6pm, Fusion International Art Center 501 Arden Way, Sacramento