I’m extremely happy to share these videos with you all — for many reasons.
- Noe Cruz is a good friend of mine
- He suffered a traumatic brain injury on August 5, 2012
- Was in a coma for 2 months
- Had a 2% chance of living
- Had a 5% chance of walking
- His surgeries, recovery, and journey were brutal
- I poured my heart out to many of you over the last couple of years, as we fundraised and asked for prayers during his recovery
- 18 mos. later – he’s alive, walking, and spoke at 2014 Walk for Brain Injury: Sacramento
- I got to be his camera-woman! And am slowly turning into his publicist 😉
This guy is my inspiration and I’m so very proud of him!
Pictures from the event can be found at: Walk for Brain Injury Sacramento, Full Circle with TBI